Friday, October 12, 2018

[PULLED FROM THE DRAFT ARCHIVE] But you don't have to take my word for it

I stopped by the library the other day and picked up some skeptic books. I've never read any overtly heretical books before with the possible exception of the The Stranger by Albert Camus. I say possible exception because Camus seemed to have bigger issues than god on his mind.

Here's what I got:
Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche (I love classics in general) and,
god is not Great by Christopher Hitchens (saw him on CNN the other day and read about him in an article).

I'd read Thus Spoke first but, god is not Great is a new book so the library only lent it for 7 days.

Stoopid library. :(


Thanks to ALA for letting me "borrow" their Yoda poster.
Go buy "READ" posters from the ALA website! There, I'm covered. :)

No comments: