Thursday, June 26, 2008

Are you a graphic artist?

The Candy Man recently pointed out to me that the LubabNoMore blog is ripe for a new design. I have to admit that I agree. I am no graphic artist so I'm looking to you dear readers. If you have graphic design experience and have an idea for redesigning LubabNoMore I would love to hear from you. I can't offer much but if I use your design I will make sure there is a visible credit for you somewhere on the blog (your name/website) and I will keep that up there as long as I use your work. Additionally, helping me out may earn you a place in atheist heaven (if I am right) or Jewish purgatory (if I'm wrong). I make no guarantees.

If you would like to help (at the risk of damaging your immortal soul) email me at:
LubabNoMore@gmail.com

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you want the top banner design?

Or do you want a whole new template?

Lubab No More said...

Anon,

I'm open to any ideas. I was thinking I need a new template (my current one is pretty bare bones) but maybe all I need is a new header or a new header with one of the other blogger templates.
If you have ideas send me an email and we can chat more.

Lubab No More said...

SDR,

All of those images have already been on this site but I don't think they would make a very good template. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anonymous said...

Well im not the best artist, so ill try to make a banner for the top, just tell me what you want to bring out with it, you want chabad pictures or something like that in it?

With the template just go to blogger.com and change it there is no need to make a custom one.