Friday, October 12, 2018

He is risen.

LubabNoMore blows the dust off his blog.

A dust cloud forms.

LubabNoMore tries to pull head back but it's too late. He inhales some of the dust. Too much dust.

OK. Now he's coughing.

Like, a lot.

He's still coughing.

"You OK buddy?"

He's not OK.

Looks like he's curled up on the floor.

It's like he's very subtly rocking himself back and forth. Really, almost indiscernible.

There's drool.

Now he's just wheezing.

Poor guy.

He's acting like it's no big deal.

"Hey dude. You want a hit from my inhaler? It's Albuterol." (Standard narrator issue).

He's waving me off.

"I thought you believed in SCIENCE."

Lubab has regained his composure. Like a phoenix he rises to his feet.

"Nicely done!"

He's leaning.

Too much leaning.

He's clutching his head.

Head rush. He looks like he's about to pass out... aaaand.... now he's sitting down.

"Got up a little too fast there pal. Your twenties were a long time ago. Quit acting like you're still young."

"TF does 'young at heart' mean?"

"Uh huh."

"Let me put this in perspective... You have a BLOG."

Oh. Now he's taking the keyboard from me.

"You don't have to shove. Jeez. You act like a nice guy but you're really not very nice at all."

"Yeah, yeah. I know my job."

Ladies and gentleman... LubabNoMore.

-----

Hi ho, LubabNoMore here.

Going through some stuff and thought of this old thing. It was great to have this outlet and your feedback in the past. You all really helped me.

As of now I may or may not post (set expectations!) but I have republished all our old posts. There were also some drafts that it turns out were never previously published. I've noted that in the title. They show up as recent since they have no previous publish date. Just know that those are all 8-10 years old.

Drop me an email. Be sure to watch my InstaStory at-

Just kidding. I'm old. Email and AIM messages only please.

Be true to yourself.

LNM

No comments: