Thursday, October 30, 2008

FOX News on Obama's Support for Israel

Joe "the Plumber" Wurzelbacher is out on the stump for McCain. While out speaking for the McCain campaign someone said to Joe "a vote for Obama is a vote for the death of Israel." Wurzelbacher said "I'll go ahead and agree with you on that"

FOX News stepped in to set the record straight.



Thank you to everyone who donated to the LubabNoMore/CandyMan fundraiser!!! We set a goal of $180 and then you all kicked its ass. We've since "stalled" at $378. The CandyMan jacked up the goal to $770 (770 = gematria of Bais Moshiach. Look it up.) We are in the final five days (holy crap!) before we can (FINALLY) vote. I can't wait. If you want to be a part of this campaign it's not too late to donate.

2 comments:

DrJ said...

As we approach Israeli elections in a few months, I find myslef feeling jealous of America. I think that you have two fine and respectable candidates, and you have to make your choice. In the end I decided on Obama (I voted by mail proxy).

Here in Israel we get the same recycled dreck over and over.
Right now my inclination here is not to vote in the Israeli elections unless a new candidate emerges who will promote electoral reform, so we can get out of this mess.

The Candy Man said...

What, drj, you voted for Obama?

Kewl.